About the company:
French well-funded and profitable startup Kili Technology is hiring several remote Senior Full Stack Developers. Relocation to Paris is possible as well.
Product: simplest and the most versatile data annotation tool in the market to create high-quality machine learning training datasets and to scale up AI models into production. We are a fast-growing startup, in the industry which we envision is going to be the next big thing in technology (if not, it already is the big thing) with continuous massive growth. Our team is filled with bright minds with an entrepreneurial spirit, who are passionate about innovative technology and its challenges, are data-driven and result-oriented, are quick on their feet, and are willing to continuously learn and improve. Not to forget: we are fun to hang out with and we value a strong bond within the team. Joining Kili, it means not only solving complex challenges but also applying creativity to develop and apply ideas in solving these challenges. In other words: your voice matters.
Your goal at Kili Technology will be to develop a bug-free scalable web application for annotation. You will work closely with the CTO and the tech team to conceive and develop Kili Technology platform.
Our stack: front React, GraphQL Node API, Python models, all deployed on Kubernetes.
Role and responsibilities
- Build efficient, testable and reusable components.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of the web application and its API.
- Estimate software development work effort in agile projects.
- Guarantee the accurate development of projects against business requirements.
- Contribute to define and disseminate software development best practices and the use of continuous integration practices.
- Develop technical and user documentation.
- Ensure proper usage of state-of-the-art frameworks and advise on the adoption of new architectures and technologies.
- Contribute to the positive team dynamics by helping team members grow as professionals on an open, creative and healthy working environment.
- Experience as a software developer (5+ years minimum experience).
- Understand software development principles and technology with the ability to guide other developers & collaborate on technical information with various teams.
- Solid experience of backend development.
- Experience of web API, GraphQL API including API lifecycle management.
- Typescript knowledge
- Experience in applying Agile methodologies to projects with high added value.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (pref. Gitlab)
- Familiarity with containerization tools and methodologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (pref. Terraform)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments)
- Team spirit
- Leadership attitude
- Capacity for collaboration and communication
- Capacity for creativity and innovation
- Fluent English
- working in a team of experts
- fully remote work
- competitive salary and stock options
- possibility to relocate to Paris
Ready to send a CV?