We are looking for someone who can work well in a startup within an organization and can bring flexibility, speed, and quality to our team. You should have a solid background in the fundamentals of software development as well as a deep understanding of best practices in various languages and technologies. For this role, you should have an appreciation of the full web stack, as well as an appreciation of current trends in both backend and frontend web technologies.
The frontend is written in TypeScript with React without any specific state managing library. So the recipe for success is hooks + listening to Firestore real-time snapshots. We also have ServiceWorker for keeping platform clients up to date and notifications management. For the styling – styled-components
- Work closely with the Product Team to deliver an awesome user experience to gamers around the globe.
- Participate in software architecture design and code reviews.
- Take part in product discussions and express ideas freely.
- Constantly learn and expand your skillset.
Experience and skills
- 4+ years of software development experience in both frontend and backend.
- Has experience with React.JS and its ecosystem.
- Has experience with Golang;
- Has a strong grasp of software engineering fundamentals and best practices.
- Has entrepreneurial attitude and growth mindset.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experience with streaming platforms (Twitch, YouTube Live, Facebook Live) as either a streamer or viewer.
- Professional interest in gaming, web3, creator’s economy spaces
What You Get In Return
We're dedicated to our work, our company, our clients, and the most fun of all, Gaming! If you are interested in working in an exciting, dynamic environment that will offer you more opportunities than you can imagine, then you have come to the right place! Some of the benefits for you:
- Unlimited growth opportunities in web3
- Market salary + stock options
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work + paid co-working
Quarterly team-building events.
Send please your CV ;)