We help people:
- Retain and improve their mental health.
- Take care of their families, pets, legal and financial issues, etc.
- We are pushing to become a technology-first company focused on digital health, data engineering, clinical data science, and AI to define the state of the art in mental / behavioral health.
- You get to shape this vision and build things from scratch (no tedious support / legacy projects)
Stability: headquartered in Irvine, California, we have been around for 32 years and are highly profitable. Our benefits are offered to 10M lives across the US through our network of 60K medical professionals.
The company is led by a seasoned executive team. CTO has a Stanford PhD, previously led technology at 3 other companies and has a $4B exit (Rally Health) and Time’s 50 Best Sites under his belt
We are acquiring a company that has built a digital mental health app to give us a head start in getting digital mental health therapy to the new level.
- Be one of the founding engineers of the next generational version of the app.
- Critically evaluate the existing technology and propose / implement significant changes and enhancements.
- Wear a product hat to help design and implement novel modules, elegant user experiences, design reliable and scalable system components, and ensure that the product looks and works great.
- Write clean React Native code and follow development best practices including architecture review, (virtual) whiteboarding, code review, test coverage, etc.
- Take initiatives to improve resilience and security of your components and drive projects end to end.
Who you are:
- You have experience building production grade systems in a team environment.
- You have a product mindset and you enjoy creating value and delighting your users.
- You have command of React Native. Other mobile and frontend technologies are a plus.
- You are passionate about people’s health and technology.
- Last but not least, you are self-driven, well organized, curious, tenacious, and communicate effectively. You ask a lot of questions, dig deep, and come up with creative reliable solutions and execute repeatably with a great sense of ownership and accountability.