Geography of Indigo:
We consider candidates from other countries.
100% remote work, Mon-Fri, the ability to adjust your schedule, 8-hour working day. Online Meetings: Tuesday, Friday.
What the Recruiter does:
- Responsible for the recruiting process at all stages of the project. Conducts interviews with the Candidate, organize interviews with the Client.
- Communicates with Team Lead and provides process reporting.
- Contacts a sufficient number of great candidates to ensure the result.
- Builds interaction with the Talent Sourcer - gives feedback, sets search parameters, determines priorities in collaboration. He has also engaged in sourcing himself.
- Makes the recruitment process for candidates pleasant, straightforward, and painless.
- The optimal number of vacancies in work for one Recruiter is - 7-8. This makes it possible to close 2 per month and make new ones. Plan - 2 closed vacancies per month.
Our basic requirements:
- Work experience as an IT recruiter for at least two years.
- Successful closing of IT, C-level vacancies
- Desire to constantly grow and develop in the field of recruiting
- Good communication skills in English
Benefits of working at Indigo
- Financial system over fulfillment bonuses and prizes: iPhone, MacBook, travel.
- Tru-remote and the ability to adjust the schedule for yourself.
- Distribution of roles (account manager, Recruiter, Talent Sourcer).
- Diversity in working with vacancies (location, technology, seniority, complexity) and clients (new businesses, different people).
- Built processes and paid tools.
- The ability to implement and monetize your expertise (articles, coaching, reviews, sourcing).
- Career Growth: Lead Recruiter, Account Manager, HR Lead, etc.
Vacation, sick leave, weekends:
- Vacation: 24 calendar days per year
- 20 paid sick days
- Weekends according to the calendar of your country
- Compensation for co-working expenses
- Payment of mobile communications for work tasks.
- Agency support in honor of significant events in life (for example, a wedding or the birth of a child).
- Creative and professional approach to IT recruiting.
- Zen attitude towards yourself, work, and the world.