Cerebre is a rapidly growing global team on a mission to digitize the physical world. The software transforms traditional sources of engineering knowledge into accessible, usable data that support field operations and advanced analytics. The team is working on cutting-edge technology to make our physical world safer, more productive, and environmentally sustainable. They are collaborating with the largest companies, most innovative clients, and partners who aim to transform the process industry.
Stack: Operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows); Data storage (Local storage, Azure Blob Sorage); Devops (Gitlab, CI/CD, Earthly+Docker); C#, dotnet 7, Avalonia UI.
- 5 years experience in application programming
- Experience working in C#
- Highly experienced in OOP paradigm
- Advanced knowledge in data modeling using mathematical approaches
- Knowledge in building scalable applications based on microservice architecture
- Knowledge of one or more microservice transport methods (NATS, RabbitMQ, TCP, Redis etc.)
- Experience working in Agile (preferably, Kanban)
- Experience in Gitlab, including CI/CD
- Knowledge of architectural patterns (preferably MVC) and design patterns
- Solid knowledge of SOLID and KISS principles
- Previous high-growth startup experience a plus
Team: 5 people
Location: remote. The company has offices in the USA and Poland (Warsaw).
Benefits: B2B contract, flexible PTO and unlimited mental health days.
Stages of the interviews:
- HR interview (30 mins)
- CEO interview (30 mins)
- Technical interview (1 hour)
- CTO interview (1 hour)