We would welcome a candidate with such experience:
• 4+ years of analytics in a B2C company.
• Advanced level of Google Stack: Analytics, Tag Manager, Big Query, Cloud, Adwords.
• Advanced level of data visualisation: Google Data Studio, Power BI.
• Experience working with Firebase and mobile tracking tools for mobile applications traffic analysis and multi-channel attribution.
• Hands-on experience in designing web events storage and processing.
• Understanding of database structures and data mining techniques.
• Strong knowledge of SQL (My, Postgre, GoogleBigQuery).
• A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements.
• Strong understanding of both statistics and regression methods.
• Excellent analytical skills including cohort analysis and lifetime value analytics.
• Experience working with key digital marketing KPIs.
Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to tell a story based on data.
• Experience with subscription products is a plus.
• English at least Intermediate
• Large, complex, and rapidly developing project.
• Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays and Sick leaves.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Free English lessons.
• Flexible work schedule.
Your tasks will be as follows:
• Use sophisticated statistical techniques to develop scorecards, behaviour based customer segmentation schemes, profiling analyses, and other analytically based tools.
• Formulate and apply mathematical modelling and other optimizing methods to analyse and interpret information.
• Design and measure A/B tests.
• Data flow troubleshooting and solving revealed issues with the engineering team.
• Build and maintain dashboards and reports that enable the Executive Leadership, Product, and Marketing teams to drive business performance.