The team we are looking for a Python developer is called the "Core team". This team works on one of the biggest and most important parts of our financial product “Trader’s room”.
- 4+ years of experience in Python development
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex solutions without making them rocket science
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Ability to work with Unit Tests
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of English at the level intermediate+
As a developer in Core Team, you will:
- Develop applications with low latency, high availability and performance
- Integrate elements developed by the front-end team and user-oriented, with server-side logic (front-end component library)
- Implement information security tools, including the confidentiality of personal data (security and data protection)
- Develop backend applications based on carefully thought-out specifications by analysts
Our technological stack:
- Python 3.7
- Django Rest Framework
- Git (Gitlab)
- My SQL/Postgres
- Jira, Confluence
- Experience working in a public regulated financial company.
- Opportunity to work with a team that has 10+ years of experience in marketing and content.
- Work with an international team, marketing to an international audience.
- Gain valuable on-the-job experience.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Remote working possibilities.