Your primary focus, as a Senior QA Automation Engineer, will be on testing and decision making. You also will communicate with the rest of the team (US and Ukraine) working on establishing procedures, validating releases and enforcing quality standards for the product. You will provide the development and maintenance of test plans, test cases and test automation systems covering all aspects of the software.
A detailed list of responsibilities:
- Create test plans for individual feature sets
- Design and develop functional tests plans and automated test cases
- Experience with QA automation tools and platforms
- Automated testing development for web, mobile, video devices
- Experience with test automation including GUI testing
- Excellent experience with SQL
- Strong passion for learning and following industry best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills and attitude to teamwork
Strong core QA skills:
- Strong QA methodology experience in an agile / scrum environment
- Strong experience organizing test approaches, test planning, and test documentation writing
- Exceptional User testing skills
What we offer to candidates:
- B2B contract (self-incorporated/ contractor/consultant)
- full-time, long-term collaboration
- 20 working days per year is a Non-Operational Allowance and is granted to you to be used for personal recreation matters.
- days off due to personal health-related reasons based on a preliminary agreement with your manager or your customer
- Official national / bank holidays
Our team is led by some of the best entrepreneurs and executives in media and technology. Our Executive Chairman was the Chief Content Officer of Spotify. Our co-founder and CEO was the CEO of Threadless and a board member of Trunk Club and Smule. Our principal architect built the first Roku for Netflix. You’ll be joining a world-class startup team, with multiple exits under their belt, to build the future of television.