SuperWorld is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance engineer well versed in both manual and automated testing to help deliver ever-higher quality to our SuperCitizens as part of our QA function. Our Product lines include web, mobile, and blockchain applications.
About the project: Superworld is a metaverse, a virtual world mapped on the top of the real world. It has 3 main functionalities:
1. AR map. Each user can have his own world and share it with others, one can put holograms of themselves, photos, videos, messages in different places. Brands can put their logos, for example. Any space can contain an infinite amount of items.
2. NFT marketplace. Superworld allows us to earn crypto and benefit the real world by planting trees in the real world, for instance.
3. Monopoly. The surface of the Earth is divided into 64 billion virtual blocks of land. Each block is 100*100 meters and can be bought. By doing that you get a share of digital economics.
Monetization: selling NFTs, users can create their own NFTs and sell digital art and other content; advertising; e-commerce; digital commerce; gaming; data analytics.
The Team includes 50 people. It consists of Lead QA Engineer (in the USA), Lead Developer, Developers and Management team, Product Manager, Project Manager. The team is based mainly in the USA, with a few people in Finland. Lead UX/UI Designer from Ukraine.
Tech stack of the project:
Node.js, React, AWS, Solana, Unity, Ethereum (both L1 and side-chains such as Polygon).
We are currently launched as a prototype on iPhone and Android phones. SuperWorld social content is cross-platform and we will have apps on future AR headsets from Apple, Facebook and Google.
● Gain a deep functional and technical understanding of the system and contribute to its overall quality strategy and roadmap;
● Write automated tests for functional and non-functional requirements;
● Perform manual QA testing;
● Working with Head of QA, ensuring alignment with Quality principles and initiatives;
● Create, implement and oversee Quality Strategies that maximize return on investment;
● Investigate and troubleshoot test failures in order to identify root causes;
● Coach the development team to write automated tests that follow best practices;
● Ownership of system stability in different environments;
● Collaborate with team to ensure test processes are followed and user stories are properly created, refined, tested, and delivered to production;
● Collaborate with developers and managers to improve the quality of the delivery both in terms of functional and non-functional requirements;
● Investigate new tools, technologies, or ideas to promote further improvements to the system;
● Promote best practices, development guidelines and continuous code improvements.
● Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards;
● 5+ years of working in engineering / quality assurance / quality control area:
○ 3+ years hands-on experience with test automation tools including 1+ years of Cypress;
○ 2+ Experience with integration of automated testing into CI/CD setup;
● At least 1+ years of experience with API testing;
● Demonstrate project leadership and commitment to continuously grow and maintain their technical skillset.
Nice to have:
● Blockchain experience (crypto wallets, Ethereum mainnet/testnet/Etherscan, NFTs, etc);
● Basic knowledge of Synpress, Puppeteer, Ngnix, Docker, MetaMask Chrome extension, TDD and BDD testing practice, Unity, Appium, WebDriverIO;
● iOS and Android automation testing, APK, AAB files;
● Basic knowledge of AR and VR;
● Understand Geo location, pin location;
● Basic understanding of ARCore;
● Knowledge of file-asset types like png, jpg, MP3, MP4, gif motion static, 3D object motion and no motion, 2D objects;
● Experience working at a rapidly growing global tech start-up;
● Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech;
● Fully remote work culture;
● A fair and competitive salary;
● Flexible working hours;
● Health insurance (country-specific).
1. Interview with a Recruiter - 30 min;
2. Technical Interview with a Lead QA Engineer and Director of Technology;
2.1. Technical Test (to set up an environment and write a sample code);
3. Final interview with a Head of Product and VP of Engineering.