Alien Worlds is the hit decentralised metaverse and game based around DAOs and NFTs. Alien Worlds is an NFT DeFi metaverse that simulates economic competition and collaboration between players. This is achieved by incentivizing players to compete for Trilium (TLM), which is required to control competing Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (“Planet DAOs”) and to gain access to additional gameplay.
In the Alien Worlds metaverse, players can acquire NFTs (digital game items) to mine TLM, engage in battles, and complete in-game quests. Depending on their strategy, players may purchase and assemble NFTs that best suit their gameplay. Additionally, players may engage in governance by electing the Councillors of six Planet DAOs, and thereby influence the direction of the game.
You are a good match, if you have:
- Solid experience in running Linux
- Strong command line experience
- Strong scripting experience
- Strong automation experience
- Able to work autonomously without micromanagement
- Have run a variety of different servers
- Conversational English
You will be responsible for:
- Running and automating Linux
- Working with EOSIO (but we don’t expect you to have experience with that)
- Certain amount of on-call work
- Administration of virtual servers
- Administration of critical company systems
- Management of company's cloud infrastructure
- Reporting directly to CTO.
- You can choose how to work (tools, methods);
- Private entrepreneur employment model
- Work-life balance - flexible hours and home office;
- 24 vacation days