Funzy Games was founded by very experienced seniors from Playtika. They are now working on their first mobile casual game that is going to be built with top quality of technology, content and art.
Company's offices are based in Israel and Ukraine, and they are excited to hire core team members in Ukraine. This team will have the opportunity to work with the best people and choose technologies, define standards and then grow with Funzy.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with Funzy technical leadership to set the direction of architecture, testability, performance and framework development in Unity.
- Developing a cross platform game using cutting-edge technologies.
- Implementing new game features as well as maintaining and improving existing code.
- Optimizing the game for the best performance on all supported devices.
- Integrating native plugins for 3rd party services such as IAP, rewarded videos, crash reporting, analytics, etc.
- Collaboration with other disciplines, including Art and Design, to ensure workflows and contribute to milestone deliverables.
Required Experience And Skills
- At least 4 years of proven Unity development experience.
- Experience with Unity on mobile, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations.
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Experience with object oriented programming using design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Version control experience like GitHub.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Fluent level of English (at least Upper-intermediate).
Advantage Experience & Skills (nice to have)
- Experience in developing frameworks and tools in Unity.
- Experience with Dependency Injection and MVC frameworks.
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance practices (unit testing,TDD).
- B.Sc in computer science or mathematics.
- General knowledge of the newest features and systems in Unity.
- Experience in team or technical leadership.
Why work for Funzy?
- Funzy was founded by very experienced people from the gaming industry including Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer and Art Director.
- People that join now will have a lot of power and influence because it’s a small company and because we believe they should.
- One day we will be very big, but for now we hire a small team of ninja’s. Super Heroes. Magicians.
- The employees we hire now are the leaders of our company in the future. We see them with us in 10 years. That’s the secret for a successful company.
- We use, and will continue to adapt, best practices and tools for quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Our games are going to be AMAZING and you’ll be proud to say “I created it!”
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sports
- Vacation - 4 weeks (21 workdays)
- Relocation bonus if needed
- Office location: High quality co-working space in the center of Kiev
- Snacks and happy hour
- In the future - Trainings and possibly flights to Israel.