Location and contract
Please note that this opportunity is open to anyone located in North, South, and Central America 100% remote, and that is a full-time contractor role.
What you will do
- Design and develop server architecture, including database, and networking layer
- Provide guidance on best practices, coding style, and organization of the Unity project
- Optimize game code to be performant and low latency without sacrificing gameplay
- Write build scripts, document setup and deployment
- Recommend tools, hardware, or services as needed
- Lead juniors while operating independently as a Senior member of the team
- Have an opinion on fun gameplay and feature development
- Server development experience on a shipped MMO
- Best is if you have seen a full product lifecycle
- Expert in C++ networking, and databases
- Solution oriented mindset
- Works well on small self-directed teams with loose organization
Nice to Have
Experience in C#/Unity
- Preferably AA or AAA quality experience
- Has experience with global/remote across different time-zones
- Has experience with web3 and crypto
- Bonus token distribution
- Fully remote
- Flexible schedule to rally their Chibi army and allies around the world.
- Acquire new skills while working alongside a veteran team of Executives and Directors with experience of 8-10 years in their specialized fields.
- Unlock their resources and contacts in the DeFi Alliance Gaming Accelerator Program (https://alliance.xyz) and upcoming opportunities.
- Early access to sneak peeks and development of our roadmap features
- Be at the front line of the battle and a part of the legend in NFT/Blockchain gaming
- Opportunity for local candidates to work out of their office in an accessible and dog-friendly coworking building, 15 minutes from public transit. Amenities include bike storage, collaborative work lounge, stocked kitchen, private phone booth, wellness room, and showers