We're looking Engineers of different level of Seniority (Senior, Lead, Architect).
You will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. Google needs engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
You'll have the opportunity to work on everything from the core platform that powers the world's largest distributed network and set of data centers, to the systems that enable developers to rapidly build and easily run their services and applications in Google Data Centers. Your customers will be both external developers, using Google Cloud Platform to bring their ideas to the world, and Google engineers, working on a range of products from Gmail to YouTube.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. Google team delivers enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with software development in general purpose programming languages.
- Experience with web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems or security software development.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent practical experience in engineering, computer science or technical related field.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Utilize your expertise to engage in and enhance the whole lifecycle of services to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving massive amounts of data and information.
- Research, conceive, and develop web applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering. Launch, iterate, and make a difference. Help to make Google products better for our users.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please let us know by sending the CV. And we provide you more detailed information.