Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work with engineering and QA teams in Ukraine, with extended teams across multiple time zones, geographies and cultures.
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, product owners and other program management to define program requirements, set priorities, and establish scope.
- Be hands on and drive details, lead and model best practices for the team.
- Facilitate effective and efficient meetings including all Scrum ceremonies and daily stand-ups.
- Manage cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact for project team members, clearly and consistently communicating the needs of the organization.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to the team:
- 2+ years of Program Management experience in a technology oriented organization.
- Previous experience as a software engineer or QA engineer is ideal.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to track and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both a technical and non-technical audience in English (fluency both verbally and in writing).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with issue tracking software (JIRA, Asana, etc.) and source control management software (GitHub, SVN, etc.).
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Ideally formal certification in project management or scrum master training
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.