About The Position:
Here’s how we’re different from outsourcing companies and freelance marketplaces:
- Our engineers build a career through NUMI, not just a bunch of short jobs.
- We have 100% placement success rate for our engineers at great US-based startups, in as little as 2 weeks.
- We protect your interests - you’re always paid on time by us and won’t have to worry about any risks of doing business with unfamiliar foreign companies remotely.
- Our customers build the coolest products - from deep fintech infrastructure, to supply chain logistics, education platforms, developer collaboration tools, and ecommerce.
- Our customers are startup people just like you. They love tech, always read Hacker News, are up on the latest stacks and tools.
- Our customers want to give you responsibility and autonomy, not just tickets. They love when you come with your own opinions on how to best build what they need!
- Our engagements are long (6-18+ months), so you become part of the customer’s culture and team.
- We’ll do all the work to find you your next engagement before your current one ends.
- We aim to match you on one project at a time. Occasionally you may be working part time on two projects, but not often.
👨💻 About You:
- You're an optimistic, senior engineer, ideally with at least 5 years' experience.
- You have in-depth experience maintaining Reac.js, Next.js and Kubernetes projects.
- You have experience with Typescript.
- You have great communication skills (B2+ English strongly preferred).
- You have your own Macbook.
- You're excited to work with teammates from around the world, with a focus on US-based teams.
- You're excited to take long term responsibility over early stage products, collaborating closely with founders and senior leadership at world-class startups.
💡 How it Works:
- After an initial phone screen and review of your code, we'll arrive at terms for a trial period together.
- We'll search the Silicon Valley and YC community for startups looking for your talent, and match you with a good team and good project - we are very selective of what companies we work with.
🛠️ The Project:
- About The Project: A platform that allows neobanks to run their back office, including creating / deleting accounts, internal funds transfers, initiating wires, etc., ALL on modern technology. Current team is using Typescript, NestJS, Kubernetes. Lots of interesting problems related to high performance, high load stacks. Already has live customers, growing very rapidly.
- About The Team: Founded by a former banking analyst. Already using one engineer from NUMI on their team.