About the Product:
- A platform that allows neobanks to run their back office, including creating/deleting accounts, internal funds transfers, initiating wires, etc., ALL on modern technology. The current team is using Typescript, NestJS, Kubernetes.
Lots of interesting problems related to high performance, high load stacks. Already has live customers, growing very rapidly.
About the Team:
Founded by a former banking analyst. Already using one engineer from NUMI on their team.
👨💻 About You:
- You're an optimistic, senior engineer, ideally with at least 5 years of experience
- You have in-depth experience maintaining React JS, Typescript, NestJS, Kubernetes projects
- You have great communication skills (B2+ English strongly preferred)
- You have your own Macbook
- You're excited to work with teammates from around the world, with a focus on US-based teams
- You're excited to take long term responsibility for early-stage products, collaborating closely with founders and senior leadership at world-class startups
⏩ The Process:
- A chat with our co-founder and chief engineer, Agree. We’ll discuss all about your engineering work, including interesting engineering challenges you’ve solved recently.
- A short take-home task. You’ll have 48 hours to complete it, and should spend no more than 3 hours on it. (optional)
- A brief call to review your take-home task and discuss the process and reasoning.
- Final interview