Team: cross-functional, British management, 12 people now in Kharkiv.
- Strong 4+ years of commercial and technical experience
- Upper-intermediate English written/spoken
- Experience leading and mentoring a team
- Experience working at fast moving startup pace, ideally across multiple time-zones
- Strong understanding of systems design and architecture
- Experience in highly-available application development with cloud providers, especially AWS and CI/CD processes
- Experience in high-volume, high availability applications
- Experience in designing and maintaining secure services
- Experience in overall API-design
- Experience in customer journey mapping, UI/UX
- Experience with building customer-centric platforms (not about the tech, it’s about the customer)
- Language: Typescript
- PageObject pattern
- Frameworks: Mocha, Chai, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB.
- Postman application experience
- Experience with payment services
- Experience with automated testing tools
What you'll be doing:
- Software engineering activity
- Architectural system designing & documentation.
- Analyse the technology environment and keep tech stack up to date with the market standards
- Define a collaboration framework and analyze technical and business requirements.
- Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery.
- Create a solution prototype
- Awareness of feedback from Customer Support Tickets, Feature Requests and incorporation into strategic planning
- Participation in, and at times facilitation of, standups with product team
- Participation within product planning sessions where roadmap and priorities are confirmed
- Product management with specific activities such as:
- Ability to speak to the current roadmap and technology choices
- Close collaboration with the team and key partners
- Maintenance and development of product documentation
- Support relationships with service providers to ensure security, reliability and capacity planning.
- Maintenance of JIRA where responsible to ensure accuracy and transparency of current pipeline
- Introduction of processes to assist with the management of capacity (and time/effort tracking on activities)
- Availability to provide advice to current sales team as well as customers requiring specialised technical knowledge
- Phone and video calls with internal and external stakeholders in APAC, Europe and USA
- Mentoring of mid and junior level engineers as they join the growing team
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays, p.a
- Up to 10 days paid sick leave, p.a
- Medical insurance ( after six month at the Company)
- English lessons
- Necessary equipment ( laptops, headphone)
- Gifts for birthdays, professional holidays ( Developer's day, QA's day, etc.)
- Team events (Pizza party, NY, summer party, Team Lunch)
- Office near metro ( 150 steps)