The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management company. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
We are looking for a Team/Tech Lead to drive the back-end team on a project in the travel domain. You will have a team of up to 10 teammates and work closely with solution architect, business analyst, project manager, as well as with front-end team lead, QA lead and stakeholders from the customer side on building a solution, designing its architecture and defining a development process. We are looking for an experienced and motivated person with experience leading teams and achieving results.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Node.js
- 3+ years of team lead experience
- Experience in high scale fully operational microservices system
- Experience in MongoDB, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbit, Redis
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with TypeScript
- Good understanding of OOP and FP concepts and ability to teach team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Organizing work of 4-6 developers
- Defining architecture together with the solution architect
- Hiring and training team mates
- Distributing and delegating tasks inside the team
- Guiding the team through technical issues and challenges
- Coaching to improve team member skill sets
- Motivating team members to accomplish their goals
- Representing and advocating for team needs
- Resolving conflicts in the team together with project manager
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities: Paid seminars; Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base; Use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated; A mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities: Horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses; Vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees.