Cerebre is a rapidly growing global team on a mission to digitize the physical world. The software transforms traditional sources of engineering knowledge into accessible, usable data that supports field operations and advanced analytics. The team is working on cutting edge technology to make our physical world safer, more productive, and environmentally sustainable. They are collaborating with the largest companies and most innovative clients and partners who aim to transform the process industry.
• 5+ years back-end development experience
• 1+ year of experience operating as a tech lead
• Highly experienced in C#/ASP.NET
• Knowledge in building scalable applications
• At least B2 English level
• Experiences with Cypher / Redis Graph
• Previous startup and high-growth SAAS experience
• Some experience with Web UI (React/NextJs/SVG)
• Kubernetes, docker and azure experience
Stack: .net and React/SVG front-end
Team: 4 people
Location: remote. The company has offices in the USA and Poland (Warsaw).
Benefits: B2B contract, flexible PTO and unlimited mental health days.
Stages of the interviews:
1. Interview with CTO
2. Team members meeting
3. Meeting with CEO (optional)