- Customer Communications via Helpdesk (Jira) or Video-Calls (Google Meet)
- Customer Problems Identifying/Researching and Escalating to The Right Team
- Solving Different Technical Data-Related Issues Using SQL, Postman, Kibana, etc.
- Covering regular cases with documentation
- Working Cross-Functionally with The Customer Success, Product, Analytics, and Engineering Teams
- Being An Expert of the Improvado technology stack
- Computer Science-related Higher Education
- A minimum of 1 + years of working experience in Technical Support or a similar role
- Basic SQL skills
- You are comfortable working with third-party APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Advanced or Fluent English
- You are customer-oriented
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Basic Digital Marketing Knowledge (analytics tools, metrics, etc.)
- Basic Linux Console Understanding
- You Understand The Basics of Web Services Architecture
- Ability to Write Queries through Postman
- Familiarity with ELK Stack
Improvado’s product is an Enterprise Data Platform for Marketers, Data Analysts, and Strategists that allows you to easily aggregate data from 250+ marketing platforms like Google and Facebook, into one place, transform that data into the format you need, and visualize that data in your platform of choice. We automate up to 90% of manual work related to reporting and uncover large revenue-generating opportunities for your Marketing teams that are hidden amongst the data. Improvado’s ability to process large amounts of data at high speeds enables us to help and customize solutions for Enterprise Brands more than anyone in the market. Today, some of our partners are Mattel, ATB Financial, illy Cafe, Monster Energy, ASUS, HIMS, etc.
Location: Mexico (any city remotely). Mexican citizenship is mandatory. The company is establishing an office in Mexico city, so the candidates will be able to visit the office and work as payroll employees. So far we’re hiring only contractors. Switching to payroll employees is possible in 3+ months.