Location: remote. Team members are located in the US and Ukraine, also some people in Turkey, Poland, Georgia, Netherlands, Belgium.
Development team - 30 people, divided in 3 teams: 1) Ultra low latency responsible for plane gateways, exchange gateways; 2) Smart routers applications implementing strategies on how to run projects; 3) Java application to admin GUI and configure apps.
Technology stack: C++, Oracle/Postgres DB, CI/CD – TeamCity, Octopus, FIX, JIRA, Confluence (Scrum and Kanban methodologies), no GUI, Linux Machines. Often releases and updates. The company is constantly refactoring.
- Manual testing of multiple backend applications which are used for routing orders from clients to US options and equity exchanges
- Routing applications are pure backend, written in C++, no GUI
- They are running on Linux platform
- Low latency and high throughput are major factors
- Creating test plans, test cases, test reports
- Creating tickets/issues in JIRA
- Creating supporting documentation for testing in Confluence
- Experience in testing of backend applications (3+ years)
- Familiar with Unix platform on user level (run applications, copy files, grep logs, etc.)
- Familiar with Oracle and/or Postgres databases
- Familiar with XML, messaging protocols, etc.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP stack, networking, etc.
- Good understanding and experience with software development lifecycle
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Ability to combine good communication and technical skills
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math or other related disciplines
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
- Experience/knowledge in Capital Markets domain (especially US equities and options)
- Knowledge of scripting languages to be able to participate in automatic testing
- Ukrainian\Russian is a plus, but not mandatory
The company offers:
- Full-time remote work or the office space in Vinnytsia
- Flexible working hours (European time zone)
- Direct PE contract with the company
- Accounting support
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- All needed equipment if necessary (laptop, monitors, chair, etc.)
- Agile environment and small teams
- Strong product-minded engineering team
- Indigo HR interview
- Technical interview with 2-3 team members (1-1,5h)
- Оptional meeting with Product Manager