- Vineyard Valley
- Panda Pop
- Cookie Jam
- Snoopy Pop
- Book of Life
- Juice Jam
Cooperation: Full time remote OR relocate to Berlin.
Team: 8 Unity developers in Berlin (middle/senior, 1 Tech lead).
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY:
- Build mobile games from the beginning to the end;
Set goals, work towards completing them, keep the team apprised of your progress, and show off what you’ve accomplished.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Solid experience in object-oriented design and implementation (framework development experience is more than welcomed);
3+ years of experience in software development with full lifecycle experience;
Expert knowledge of C#;
- Knowledge of Unity;
- Fluency in English (Upper-intermediate);
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis;
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills;
- Experienced with Software development tool chains.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience developing games or mobile apps is a HUGE plus;
- Expert knowledge of Unity;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Full time remote cooperation (the ability to work from any corner of the world);
- The opportunity to take part in some of the most popular games in the field of match-3;
- Work on a product with a well-coordinated team and the ability to switch to another game.