What you will do
- Design high-fidelity, detailed interface solutions that are valuable, responsible, viable, and feasible.
- Create quick sketches, visual mock-ups, and clickable prototypes for our weekly user tests.
- Manage, expand, and improve the design system and visual language.
- Be a point of contact for the Covantis brand to the rest of the organisation.
- Join discovery workshops with users or internal collaborators to co-create new concepts.
- Identify new opportunities for product and process improvement.
- Translate both qualitative and quantitative user insights into design directions.
Tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract, Invision for prototyping
Design team: 7 people, typically UI Designers work in pairs with UX Designers
• At least 2 years of experience in UI Design as well as experience in UX Design
• Background in web applications
• Experience in creating design system
- Create prototypes based on user stories;
• Experience in B2B products
• Good design and analytical skills
• Good English — Upper intermediate
Nice to have:
- Skills in illustration or motion design.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of cross-cultural design.
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative methods to measure design success.
- Passion for responsible design – such as calm technology, accessibility, or web sustainability – and the interest to experiment with ways to apply it.
- Vacation 25 working days
- Sick leave - 30 days with medical certificate (3 days without)
- Performance bonus (up to 1 month salary)
- Learning and development budget - $2000 per year
- health insurance
- coworking expenses coverage
- equipment is provided (laptop, monitor)
- live team meetings once in a month