As a VP of Business Operations, you will execute the company’s growth strategy and hold key managers accountable for achieving their goals. The company’s key functional areas of Customer Success Management and Onboarding of new clients will report to the VP of Business Operations. You will work closely with the company’s HR, Finances, Sales, Operations, and Recruitment functions to establish proper communication and build processes to achieve the best results.
What you’ll do
- Domain Knowledge: Develop a high level of knowledge and understanding of the client’s needs and the company’s development strategy. Evaluate and use the capacity of the team and the company to meet and exceed the client’s expectations and help the business grow. Keep up with industry news, trends, and best practices.
- Business Growth: Analyze data/metrics/industry trends to proactively anticipate future issues, provide innovative solutions and enhance workflows, and set goals to help our business grow and develop.
- Customer Success: Together with your team, work on constant improvement of customers’ experience. Good relations with partners and service recipients are essential to running an organization successfully. For this objective, you’ll focus on a particular aspect of the customer experience you want to improve, such as problem resolution or customer service.
- Strategic Thinking: As the top key manager, develop and implement Pharmbills’ growth strategy.
- Leadership: Perform managing the Customer Success Managers and Onboarding Specialists teams. Draw on interpersonal skills to align the team with organizational goals.
Track the performance of CSMs to find ways to improve constantly. Energize the team by building relationships and synergies. Collaborate with Finance, Recruitment, HRs, Operations, and Sales to meet and exceed performance targets.
- Coaching: Guide the development of the team’s skills and performance. Provide prompt, balanced, and constructive feedback. Encourage a healthy, stimulating team environment where every team member can thrive. Encourage a growth mindset.
- Communication: Promote the sharing of information. Respond to all communication from clients and team members promptly and thoughtfully.
- Reporting: Be familiar with financial reports and know how to plan and build results and process progression reports.
Who you are
- You’re a natural leader, coach, negotiator, and motivator.
- You have a strong customer obsession, and you’re willing to go above and beyond for the clients to resolve conflicts and find solutions to problems.
- You’re curious and always willing to develop and improve your skills.
- You are flexible and adapt fast to changes in goals, tasks, scope of work, etc.
- Success at work and bringing results drive you the most and make you challenge yourself even more.
- You’re open to stakeholders’ feedback and can implement changes in your strategy swiftly if required.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years’ experience in customer success / client-facing / account management / international sales roles.
- 6+ years’ experience in С-Level leadership/performance management roles.
- Experience managing 600+ people teams.
- Experience working with American B2B market.
- University degree in a relevant subject.
- Fluency in English.
- HR, Sales, and Recruitment management expertise will be considered a plus.
- Organizational Skills: establishes correct processes and procedures to achieve business objectives; excellent time management skills with the ability to meet performance targets within tight deadlines.
- Analytical Skills: builds a logical approach to address issues and opportunities.
- Problem-Solving: looks for creative solutions to complex problems and acts flexibly and decisively.
- Stress Tolerance: functions well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment; ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in the workplace.
- Emotional Intelligence: has a keen awareness of self and others and manages conflict and interpersonal issues effectively.
- Tech savvy: the ability to quickly learn new technologies e.g., client software; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary, with bonus opportunities based on achievement of KPIs.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing, innovative, and ambitious international company while being one of the key decision-makers in it.
- Opportunity to share your experience as you influence and mentor your colleagues.
- Surround yourself with a smart and diverse group of people.