WHO WE ARE
We’re a team of 36 recruitment professionals with 14+ years of experience in Recruiting and Executive Search experience under our belt.
Companies in 26 countries worldwide approach us to assemble a Dream Team of specialists who best fit their individual needs. Approximately every fifth candidate we find for our clients gets a job offer.
With state-of-the-art automation tools and recruiting technology at our disposal, you can rely on the fact that we will always deliver.
Geography of Indigo:
Most of our clients are from Ukraine, Europe, North and South America, and Israel.
100% remote work, Mon-Fri, the ability to adjust your schedule.
What the Recruiter does:
- It depends on the Client. Responsible for the recruiting process at all stages of the project. Conducts interviews with the Candidate, and organizes interviews with the Client.
- Communicates with Team Lead and provides process reporting.
- Contacts a sufficient number of great candidates to ensure the result.
Our basic requirements:
- Work experience as a Tech Recruiter for at least one year.
- Successful closing of IT, marketing, and C-level vacancies
- Desire to constantly grow and develop in the field of recruiting
- Good communication skills in English - are important for communicating with candidates around the world.
Benefits of working in Indigo RPO format:
- This is an opportunity to work as an on-site recruiter in product companies and startups in Europe, and the USA, with full immersion in their processes, but for short periods of time - from 2 to 6 months. This is project work.
- Work on closing IT vacancies. Variety of stacks, new businesses, new acquaintances.
- Full-time remote. Business trips are possible. Possibility of part-time work - we can discuss.
- Guarantee of timely payments from Indigo: rate, bonuses.
- The opportunity to take Indigo courses for free.